Are you looking for the best staging Plugin for your WordPress, then you’re at the right place.
In this article, we’ve handpicked some best staging Plugins based on easy-to-use, security, offsite staging, and technical support. With these staging plugins, you can create a replica of your website and do many experiments without any issues. After reading this article, we hope you’ll find the best staging Plugin for your WordPress website to do experiments without worrying about security and no effect on the live site. If you want a complete review of each Plugin, keep reading this article, and at the end, we’ll discuss which one is best for you.
Without wasting a second, Let’s Begin!
How To Choose The Best WordPress Staging Plugin For Your Website?
If you’re looking for the best staging plugin for your WordPress website, then you should set criteria, and on the basis, you should select the best one. We’ve some valuable tips for you to set criteria and choose the best Plugin for your website:
#1 Easy to Use: You should choose a Plugin that is easy to use and comes with a user-friendly interface.
#2 Security: Make sure whatever plugin you’ve picked comes with data encryption while duplicating the website
#3 Visibility: It’s important to hide your staging website from Google and visitors because you’re doing experiments, and you can’t take risks to showcase anything on your website.
#4 Offsite Staging: If you’re using your servers for staging websites, it can affect your website speed. Make sure you’re Selecting a Plugin that comes with off-site staging and doesn’t need to rely on your hosting server. Selecting this hosting helps you to keep your main website hidden from any experiment.
#5 Technical Support: If you’re a beginner or don’t know much about Technical things, you need to pick a Plugin that comes with great technical support. So that if you’re facing any technical issues, you can contact the technical team and resolve your issue in minutes.
These are some major factors you need to consider while selecting a staging plugin for your WordPress website.
Now it’s time to discuss the Top 10 Staging Plugins for the WordPress website:
BlogVault is an automatic off-site WordPress staging plugin that comes with a built-in staging feature. If you’re looking for one of the best staging Plugins, then BlogVault is the best one. With BlogVault, you can create a duplicate staging Website for WordPress in one click, and it depends on the BlogVault server.
The most useful and reliable staging Plugin comes with free cloud storage and is trusted by 450,000+ websites.
Some Major Highlights Of BlogVault:
● It’s so easy to set up this tool; you can easily install and activate this plugin on your WordPress website.
● It comes with a free staging option because it has a cloud platform, and you can customize your website without affecting your main website.
● Because of free cloud storage, this plugin doesn’t affect your website loading speed.
● You can manage your entire staging website via a WordPress dashboard.
● BlogVault comes with 24/7 technical support and helps you to resolve queries in minutes.
● It comes with password protection on all staging copies.
● The best part is, BlogVault allows you to use it on multiple websites with multiple hosts.
BlogVault comes with three plans, but it also comes with a free version to use. it’s three paid plans:
● Basic: $7.4/month
● Plus: $12.4/month
● Advanced: $20.75/month
#2 WP Staging
Suppose you want an exact copy of your website with detail. In that case, this tool helps you copy your website exactly, and you can do so many experiments without affecting the original website. And you will not feel confused while working on a staging website because WP Staging informs you that “you’re working on a staging website”.
It’s an advanced tool that will help you copy your website easily. 60,00+ happy customers are using this tool. Anyone can use this tool to create a duplicate website and do Testing, updates, and modifications.
Some Major Highlights of WP Staging:
● With WP Staging, you can easily create a clone website with one click
● You can clone an entire website into a subfolder.
● You don’t need any separate account because your data keep on your server.
● WP Staging support Apache, Nginx, and Microsoft IIS
● Also, you can do multiple site cloning with WP Staging.
● For big websites, WP Staging is a great tool.
● You can define the user role while using this staging website.
● It comes with the same server Staging.
● You can also migrate your website.
● Your staging website is visible only for Authenticated users, not Publicly.
WP Staging tool comes with four pricing Plans:
● Personal: $105/year
● Pro: $163/year
● Developer: $281/year
● Agency: $587/year
UpdraftClone is the most popular Staging plugin for WordPress websites. It’s a copy-paste tool for websites; you can easily copy your original website and paste it as a duplicate staging website.
UpdraftClone Work on the token system means it costs tokens to create a clone website and publish it live.
Some Major Highlights Of UpdraftClone:
● It’s so easy to set up this plugin to create a duplicate website
● You can set the time period of site testing.
● UpdraftClone comes with its Server, and you can create a duplicate website on that server.
● It comes with a one-click clean-up feature.
● It’s highly Secure and comes with encryption data.
UpdraftClone comes with a different system. Its work on tokens means you can live your duplicate website for 24hrs with one token, and you can be active for one token per week. Some of the toke plans:
● 5 Tokens: You’ll get five tokens at $15 for a one-time purchase and $12 for a monthly subscription
● 20 Tokens: $49 for a one-time purchase and $39 for a monthly subscription
● 50 Tokens: $99 for a one-time purchase and $89 for a monthly subscription
#4 WP Stagecoach
With this Plugin, you can easily duplicate a website and do Testing. Still, WP Stagecoach doesn’t overwrite your main website during import because this tool uses a data merge feature and shifts all changes from the staging website to the original website. This means when you duplicate your website and add features like subscriber registration, form, live chat support; then you can easily shift these changes from your staging website to the original website in one click. And when you shift these changes in the main website, don’t worry, your all data is highly secure, and you didn’t lose anything from your original website while shifting.
Some Major Highlights Of WP Stagecoach:
● You can quickly create a staging website with one click
● It comes with SSL support to protect your website.
● You have the option to import files, or databases, or both.
● With one click, you can shift all your changes to the main website without losing anything.
● You can also merge the database while publishing the staging website live.
● It comes with off-site staging.
● It is password-protected staging.
● Because of Hotlinking media on staging websites, it takes less time on the migration.
WP Stagecoach comes with the free version, and the paid version has three pricing plans:
● Small: $99/year
● Medium: $199/year
● Large: $399/year
Duplicator is mainly used for cloning, backup, and migration. You can easily create a website, take backup, and after doing a lot of testing, you can migrate easily. As per name implies, it’s main work to duplicate a website quickly in one click and allow you to do so many Add-on, changes, and updates on your staging website. You don’t need to know about any technical things; it’s so easy to use this tool.
Duplicator is best for backup purposes because you can use this tool and take backup of the website content, Plugins, themes, files, and database into a zip file and easily shift to Another website in one click.
Some Major Highlights of Duplicator:
● This plugin comes with multi-threaded, which you can easily use for big websites
● You can make some changes via cPanel without changing your hosting account.
● You’ll get email notifications.
● Duplicator helps you to do migration and cloning to Dropbox and Google Drive.
● If you’re a beginner, no worries because you’ll get an excellent support
The duplicator tool comes with four pricing plans:
● Personal: $69/year
● Freelancer: $89/year
● Business: $149/year
● Gold: $799/year
#6 All-in-one WP Migration
It’s a powerful migration plugin to create a staging website and do many Testings on staging websites. Millions of people use this plugin for staging websites, and it comes with advanced features and services that make this tool highly recommended.
As per name implies, it’s an all-in-one tool for backup, staging, and migration. This tool comes with a drag and drop feature to duplicate your website and do separate experiments on staging websites.
Major Highlights of WP Migration:
● You can easily Export WordPress files and databases with one click
● It’s completely compatible with most of the hosting providers.
● This tool doesn’t need any PHP extension.
● You’ll get excellent customer support for any technical issues.
● This tool breaks your website into chunks to boost your uploading and download speed.
● You can use original website access details to access the staging website.
● Backup is automatically created for every export.
All-in-one WP migration comes with the free version and also have two paid plans:
● Personal: $69 lifetime
● Business: $69 lifetime + $29/Month
#7 WP Synchro
If you’re looking for a free Plugin to start your Testing and you’re new to this staging work, you can start with this free tool, but this tool comes with so many amazing features. WP Synchro helps you to clone your main website and allow you to do so many experiments. Its migration process is so easy, and you can do it with one click.
WP Synchro helps you to synchronize files like Media files, themes, plugins, and many more. WP Synchro comes with a unique feature, i.e., staging the website in sync with the main website. It also comes with a pull or pushes database feature to shift from one website to another easily.
Major Highlights of WP Synchro:
● You can easily Setup this Plugin and support multiple sites
● It comes with a pull and pushes database feature that helps you shift databases from one website to another.
● You’ll get a High-security feature in this tool, and all data is encrypted while sharing data.
● You’ll get an option to move all your databases or move the selected database.
● You can take a backup of your staging and main website before migrating.
WP Synchro comes with the free version and four pricing plans:
● Personal: $8/month
● Starter: $10/month
● Small: $13/month
● Medium: $20/month
● Large: $48/month
#8 WPvivid Backup Plugin
WordPress WPvivid Backup Plugin comes with two main features, i.e., backup and migration. You can easily create a staging website as a completely separate platform to do so many Customization, changes, updates, Plugins, etc., and check if everything works properly. By using this plugin, your website runs faster. Most people found this plugin Easy to use and best for backup and migration purposes. But if you’re worried about security, forget it because it comes with data encryption during migration. And it supports multiple sites for staging websites and migration.
When you’re creating a staging website, you need to take a backup of your whole website.
Some Major Highlights of WPvivid Backup Plugin:
● So easy to use this tool without any technical issues
● You also have options to take Multisite backup.
● If you want to create multiple staging websites, then you can create them by using this plugin.
● It comes with data encryption while migrating.
● You can create staging websites for multi websites.
● You can take the entire website backup in one click because you’ve many options like a backup of database and file or database only.
WPvivid Backup Plugin comes with three pricing plans:
● Basic: $49/year
● Freelancer: $99/year
● Ultimate: $149/year
The complete solution of migration, staging, and backup tools is here. Suppose you’re working on a project and want to test new things like Plugins, Improvements, updates, and new features by duplicating websites and working on them. Thousands of satisfied users are using this tool for creating a staging website.
It’s best for Beginners to Advance, anyone can easily use this tool for creating a staging website, and you can import posts, pages, and media files. When you create a clone website, you’ll get an exactly functioning website with all features so that you can start from the exact point to do testing.
Some Major Highlights of BoldGrid:
● You can create a Fully functional and clone website with one click to do so much testing, themes, plugins, and other features.
● There are two main options you’ve; you can clone the entire website or clone specific website content.
● You’ll get notifications if you’re facing any issues while cloning.
● You’ll get an amazing support team, and your queries will resolve in minutes.
You’ll get BoldGrid Plugin for free, and you can also use its premium version for $2.50/month.
#10 WP Time Capsule
This tool is so useful for Beginners and comes with amazing features to create a staging website easily. If you’re running a business, e-commerce, and agencies, you can use this tool to multi-test and improve your website. You can also connect WP Time Capsule to a cloud app to store all backup files and data easily. The unique feature of this tool, you can take backup of your website in real-time. And it’s a very useful feature because you can also revert your site as Previous if you want. Using a staging website is so easy, and anyone can do customization and updates in one click. This tool comes with an auto-backup feature, so you can revert to the same version if any mistake happens.
Some Major Highlights of WP Time Capsule:
● You can take real-time backup of your website to restore immediately if any issues happen
● You can quickly create a staging website with one click.
● This tool comes with an auto-backup feature, so you’re stress-free from any issue.
● While migrating, your data is encrypted and secured.
● You have options to live your website-specific content or the whole website.
WP Time Capsule comes with three pricing plans:
● Business: $49/year
● Freelancer: $99/year
● Agency: $199/year
Finally, we’ve discussed the top 10 staging plugins for the WordPress website.
After reading this article, we hope you’ll find the best staging plugin for your website that fulfills all your requirements. That’s why we’ve handpicked the top 10 staging plugins for WordPress with a detailed review. All these staging Plugins help you create a staging website, take backup and do so many Customizations easily without affecting the original website. We’ve discussed each Plugin feature and pricing plan. Now it’s completely up to you which Plugin can fulfill your requirements. Drop your comment and let me know which Plugin you like the most?