Building up a new tech empire needs a lot of thinking and efforts, the major one being the platform where you can build it. There are two major leading platforms WordPress and Laravel. Both has its own pros and cons. Among these two major building platforms, WordPress leads the market in terms of popularity as almost all the leading tech empires like the New York Observer, New York Post, TED, Thought Catalog, Williams, USA Today, CNN, Fortune.com, TIME.com, National Post, Spotify, TechCrunch, CBS Local, NBC use WordPress.
Where and when WordPress is preferred over Laravel
WordPress is one of the best content management tools which were released in the year 2003. The supporting systems it supports are Unix-like and windows. WordPress was initiated with the major objective of building websites. It provides you with customized and tailor-made themes and provides various solutions.
Some major advantages of WordPress are as follows:
- WordPress is the best search engine friendly structure.
- WorldwideWordpress has a large supporting community.
- It provides you with customized features with the use of a plug-in.
- It has the power to allow multiple categories to posts.
- It has a clean permalink structure.
- It provides with different features like filters for formatting and styling of text.
- Easy content editing features both in the visual editor and HTML text editor.
- Integration of third-party services.
Read More : Full-Stack Developers: New Trend or Real Need?
When should we pick WordPress?
So this system management tool should be used when your project is in the category of content based portals like blogs/ newspapers etc. Again when you want to initiate new things like when your startup wants to test the market, so you have to launch the first version of your website, there can be nothing better than the WordPress Developers in Georgia and Atlanta WordPress Development Company.
It is a primary choice of people when your project is new and you want to initiate content based portals like newspapers, blogs, portfolio. As WordPress is very easy to operate, edit and update. Moreover, it is free of cost and who wouldn’t like a free platform at the stage when they are beginning to operate in the market due to lack of funds. So this reliable platform is best for entrepreneurs, medium and small organizations and beginners.
Where and when Laravel is preferred over WordPress?
Laravel is one of the open source frameworks which is a PHP framework. This tech platform was initially launched in 2011 and was created by Taylor Otwell. This platform supports the cross-platform supporting system and is written in PHP-7. The main objective for the development of Laravel was for the better development of the web applications based on their model view controller architecture. There are many interesting features which are launched Like an inversion of control, a templating system called blade localization, authentication etc. Some other systems were launched later on like database management systems, line interface, packaging system bundles etc.
Some major advantages of Laravel are as follows:
- Laravel has easy validation process and Authorisation process for the development of web apps.
- Easy and fast development of the application
- Support of large community around the world.
- Laravel has a properly executed authentication system.
- It has easy operations with friendly structure supported by huge documents.
- It has innovative customizable features with the use of packages.
- It has a consistent database migration system.
- The task on the platform are easily manageable and automated
When should we pick Laravel?
Laravel can prove to be a better option when you want to build a database website like a website which needs to operate a project management app, for booking services, for app payment services etc. Another place where Laravel is proved as the best option is where one has to create a large scale e-commerce website solution. Moreover, when you want to make your custom made a web application with unique and complex features Laravel should be your choice. Laravel system strongly supports the principle of object-oriented programming. So for big projects, long term projects upu should always opt for Laravel like Atlanta Laravel website Development and Atlanta Web Developer.
Differences between WordPress and Laravel
Following are the Differences between the two platforms:
- So basically in Laravel, the codes are very well organized and have an easy problem-solving framework but in WordPress, it’s not the same everything has to be managed by the developer which make things complicated.
- The learning curve in Laravel is better than that of WordPress as in WordPress you can write your content and publish it for free.
- Laravel has more features comparing to WordPress like authorization, authentication, controls etc but in WordPress only and only authentication is taken care about.
- WordPress is more flexible in terms of content updation as compared to Laravel.
Apart from differences, there are certain similarities between WordPress and Laravel:
Following are the similarities between the two platforms:
Talking about the user experience both Laravel and WordPress creates websites which are easy to understand, access, manage, use, operate and tour. Basically, both the platforms are user-centered. They produce websites which are easy to operate and use. Both the platforms are built on the principle of transparency, simplicity, efficiency in the word of web development for encouragement and development of the web development market.