Programming

Best Hybrid Mobile App Development Frameworks For 2019-2020

Maintaining the stability of platform-specific apps is hard and expensive work if each of its distribution needs dedicated native coding for each host OS. Luckily, the open-source revolution of the last 10-15 years has brought forth a new generation of hybrid mobile app frameworks that are capable with varying amounts of effort and expenses of generating [...]

Newest mobile app development trends 2020 that to make accessible your app

Mobile apps have taken over the world by storm, with apps to perform almost any kind of task. This mobile technology has simplified life’s practices. No more long queues deposits or withdraw your cash in and out of banks. Online shopping apps have made it easier to access our daily purchases with a simple tap. These [...]

IoT in Healthcare- Applications, Benefits and Challenges

Now is the era where technology is evolving rapidly and changing the face of every sector including food, agriculture and others. Likewise, the healthcare sector has also seen huge progress due to the evolving technology. IoT is the game-changer technology in the healthcare industry. Increase in healthcare and technology, where providers opportunity improves the experience of [...]

Apple (iOS) Vs. Android App – A comparative study Report 2019

New Startup comes with lots of unexpected challenges. As an entrepreneur, you have to find the most desirable solution for your business apps and Ideas. Although things get a lot simpler once you get an endorsement from a partner-like sound mobile app development agency, there are several possibilities that you need to understand for android App [...]

Mobile App vs. Mobile Website: A UX Comparison – Which Is the Better Option?

Day by day, the number of mobile users is increasing. According to statistics, 48% of websites have been visited by users using their smartphones last year. With each passing year, the count is rising rapidly. Mobile users are spending 42% of the total time spending online globally, and 90% of the total time spent on the [...]

7 Strategies for Android Application Development Success

Digital beings are taking a good market share in today’s world and smartphone is getting a mandatory gadget for everyone. Internet and web are progressing on a full force and that is why a rapid growth of technology in real-life can be seen. Modern-day world is all about doing smart work efficiently and a smartphone serves [...]

Offshore CakePHP Website Development—Speed Up Your Magnificent Development

PHP is a highly used language for web development. PHP developers are constantly under pressure to search for ways to do development fast and robust. In order to speed up the development process and at the same time keep good quality, they take help of various PHP frameworks. There are plenty of PHP frameworks available in [...]

Hire In-house developer VS Outsourcing: Which one is Better for Start-Ups!

When starting a project, one of the most crucial components is the acquisition of talent. The future of your company may depend on several factors, one of them being the skill level of your workers: the quality of the product along with time management will be key factors that will decide if your startup succeeds or fails. [...]

Swift vs. Flutter. which one is best for the next generation?

Before we plunge into the depths of the topic, let us understand a bit about both Swift and Flutter. Swift: Swift is a coding language that will enable you to create Native iOS Applications for MacOS and iPhones only. Flutter: Flutter, on the other hand, is an SDK that helps create cross-platform, Mobile applications for iOS [...]

How to reduce the cost of on-demand mobile app development?

Starting your new business and not making an app for the same is a big mistake. Making an Android and iOS application for your new business is the need for the hour especially if you are operating in the service industry. Mobile apps develop the business appearance and also help strengthen consumer faith towards your product [...]