As we always say in the Digital industry, one of the main differential advantages of Digital Marketing, if not the greatest, compared to traditional Marketing is the measurement capacity it has through the metrics offered by digital marketing tools. In our industry we can measure everything, and therefore, the most important thing; OPTIMIZE.
Digital marketing is a form of marketing that is based on using digital media technology and resources to develop direct, personal, and causing a reaction in the receiver communications. Fundamentally, digital marketing uses and is present in media such as the internet, mobile phones, digital television, and even video games.
Marketing Digital has taken a big leap and an important step in traditional marketing. People eager to be better informed and know the latest on the market, has given way to companies in the need to constantly update and renew themselves and in turn to inform most optimally and effectively of the availability of that product in the market.
In ad campaigns, ad management technology makes it possible to deliver the right ad at the right time to the right person. This will make your ads offer the highest possible productivity.
The creation of Digital Platforms as powerful positioning tools in a general market against traditional formulas in the written press with high costs and debatable impacts, media such as Television with a very high cost of production and marked by time slots, different audiences and sometimes only remembered by our minds through the issuance of a spot repeatedly, they are undoubtedly the great competitive window and the alternative to develop effective Marketing.
Digital Marketing Tools: Optimization as a Reason for Being
Optimization is the cornerstone of the digital industry. Any activity we carry out, or how many digital marketing tools we have, would be of little use to us if we are not able to measure the success or failure of these actions.
This is where the importance of selecting and using the most important and relevant Digital Marketing tools based on the objective we pursue.
To be able to define each of our Marketing strategies and tactics in an optimal way through our digital marketing tools, we must have carefully analyzed before making the approach and, finally, be able to measure the result through an efficient Digital Marketing tool. In the event that we do not have this information, we will not be able to make an optimal decision for future approaches.
Next, we provide you with a list of 5 different types of tools with the main objective of analyzing and optimizing the effectiveness of your Marketing Mix.
Fundamental Digital Marketing Tools According to Strategy
First, we will select 5 fundamental categories by strategy and then we will associate it with a recommended digital Marketing tool:
- Social Networks: This tool will allow us to manage several social networks at the same time. The analytics of the free version is somewhat limited, I would recommend hiring the higher version.
- Email Marketing: The best thing about this tool is its usability and simplicity of use. In addition to the ease offered by the different prices depending on the size of the mailing list.
- Website optimizer: Provides in real-time a visual record of the actions and behaviors of the users who are visiting the site. We can see through heat maps which points are capable of optimization.
- Website analytics: Google Analytics: With this free tool we will be able to see who our visitors are, what their path is like through the sales funnel, and what they do on our site in real-time.
- SEO / SEM: Key tools to track your competitors. By SEO you can use the tools to extract links to our competitors, control their fluctuations in the ranking, and carry out a complete analysis of the competition.
After having seen this list, it should be noted that there are hundreds of tools for each of the indicated categories, those included in this list have been selected for their ease of access and use.
In short, our main mission using these Digital Marketing tools will be to be able to collect information, analyze it, and finally, draw conclusions that help us improve our strategies for future approaches. This way we will be able to connect more efficiently with our audience and therefore get closer to our final objective. It’s like when you do a home improvement job, you always have to measure three times before making the decision.
It is recommended to use different tools since depending on our objectives and preferences we may be more likely to use one or the other. In most cases, there is a free trial version in which we can have the first contact and thus choose our favorite tool.